Visiting the Doctor

Need to visit the Doctor, but worried about your marks?

If you visit the Doctor and have marks, all you need to say is:
“I was engaged in consensual BDSM”

We are in a strange set of circumstances where

  1. Doctors don't want to give offence to patients

  2. Kinksters don't want to shock the Doctors

There are specialist Doctors called MEDSAC, who referer Sexual Assault cases.
UB has worked with them and helped their group understand some aspects of BSDM.

Please be honest with the Doctors so they can give a correct diagnosis to a condition.