- You must be 18 years of age or older to join.
- We’re a social group of friends, with a common interest, and we need to be comfortable with you being part of our group.
- We reserve the right to refuse membership of the group, or entry to any event run under the group name, at any time.
- If your behaviour makes other people uncomfortable, we’ll talk to you about that and give you the opportunity to change.
- If, in the end, you can’t fit in, you’ll need to go elsewhere. The comfort of the majority of the group comes first!
- If you break the rules, you’ll be spoken to about it and given a chance to put your side of the story. Depending on the seriousness of the breach, you’ll have another chance to get it right, or in some cases, you’ll be told you have to leave.
- If you have a conviction of any kind, and particularly for a violence or sexual offense, you’ll need to disclose this up front. That way a decision can be made on allowing you to join or not.
- If you are already a member, and you are indicted with these sorts of offenses, you’ll be immediately suspended from attending group events, and irrespective of the outcome of any court case, you may well be told you cannot continue as a member.
- UB promotes safe, sane and consensual BDSM.
- UB cannot be responsible for the actions of individuals in private situations. Claims of years of experience or membership of the UB group is no guarantee of experience or safety.
- We recommend you take every possible action to ensure your own safety when meeting a potential BDSM partner, including checking references within your local BDSM community.